The LAAWS project (short for “LOCKSS Architected As Web Services”) is a software re-architecture initiative aimed at unlocking the functionality of the LOCKSS software into a suite of REST services.
The API of each LAAWS REST service is described in a Swagger 2.0 specification,
which can be found in the component’s Git repository in the file
docs/swagger.yaml. The specification can be used as input into another tool
to produce clients and server stubs in a variety of languages and frameworks.
The following HTML pages of API documentation were generated with the
Swagger Codegen tool:
- LOCKSS Repository Service REST API
- LOCKSS Configuration Service REST API
- LOCKSS Metadata Extraction Service REST API
- LOCKSS Metadata Service REST API
- LOCKSS Poller Service REST API