This portal contains guides to set up a Classic LOCKSS daemon, LOCKSS 2.0, and a LOCKSS Network. There is also information available for developers that may be looking to contribute to the LOCKSS Project, or want to learn more about the LOCKSS 2.0 re-architecture initiative.
A complete list of our guides may be found in our Administrators page, which is listed in the navigation bar at the top of each page.
Classic LOCKSS Documentation
Our current stable release of the LOCKSS daemon is 1.74.7.
- For the complete guide, please see the Classic LOCKSS System Manual
LOCKSS 2.0 Documentation
LOCKSS 2.0-alpha2 was released on 2020-02-06.
- For release notes and information about LOCKSS 2.0-alpha2, please see LOCKSS 2.0-alpha2
- For installation and configuration information, please see the LOCKSS 2.0 System manual
LOCKSS Network Documentation
The complete LOCKSS Network Admin Guide documents network setup, administration, content processing operations, and more.
- For an introduction to LOCKSS Networks, please see our LOCKSS Network Introduction page
- To setup a LOCKSS network, please see Setting Up a LOCKSS Network
Developers that are interested in contributing to the LOCKSS Project, or want to know more about the LOCKSS 2.0 re-architecture, please see the developers page here, or navigate to it using the navigation bar at the top of each page.